Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I know it sounds cliche, but i reallllllllllyy have a good feeling about this year: seriously. I opted to stay home tonight instead of party. Honestly, there was no where else id rather be. I've partied so much that I'm almost over it, with the exception of birthday parties and occasional nights where I just need to wear a bangin dress. I have grown so much as a person and i am proud of that. Often, people try to question you when you acknowledge a change, but eventually it will be evident for even the blind to see :)

My mother brought tears to my eyes this evening when she started saying her prayers. She prayed for many things, but she prayed for me especially. It touched me. She prayed that I found happiness and I was successful in all my endeavors. That may be a common prayer but to hear someone profess it with such a destined proclamation is mind blowing. I know God heard her :)

I'm not gonna lie, I did wanna go to ATL for NYE. I know I didnt miss anything. I am the life of my own party lol. In my time home, I got to plan my spring break. IM GOING TO THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC


by the graces of God...and he works in my favor.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Plan:


Monitor your finances!
In previous years, I have spent money on things that I knowingly did not need. SO..I plan to cut back on...alot :(
How we manage our money now is a mere reflection on how financial stable we will be as full blown adults(lol at that phrase) and with the places I plan to go, I better be able to handle my money.

I think I'm ready

No comments:

Post a Comment