Friday, January 1, 2010

You're so 2009


I hid alot of the things I really wanted from a man because I was afraid that no one would give it to me. That day is long gone. When you get so fed up, you finally realize how important YOU really are. My mom told me this a very long time ago and I always tried to argue;
 "It's either yes, or no."
Either someone loves you for who you are, or they don't. And though the things you ask may be hard to accept, if they truly care about you, they will oblige and vise versa. So long I have compromised what it really is that I want just to satisfy the temporary pleasures of others, while punishing myself with temporary situations. 
I want love.
My love is picky,but it's simple.It's easy, but its hard at the same time.

"Don't you think you are too young?" -Never.

They say college is mainly for experience and fun;I've had my experiences and my heart is far from a game. Until I can find a love that is truly mine, I don't want to be bothered.
I will continue to form friendships and intrigue in mind stimulating conversations, but I will not subject myself to someone or something I know is not going to give me what I want.

The best thing about love is the respect that the other person has for you. To know that someone cares about you so much they wouldn't dare hurt you,mistreat you, or challenge your morals.  That's beautiful to me.

The ability to see someone evolve and walk with them is amazing; I love it.

Relationships should be taken seriously,but everyone doesn't understand that. If I want to be with you, it's because I want you in my life;now and later. The purpose of being someone's boyfriend or girlfriend is to decide whether or not you can see yourself with that person. If not, what is the purpose?

Being single is a beautiful thing;embrace it. It's a time to find out who you really are and what you can bring to the table.

I SETTLED.
And because I settled, I know what I DO NOT WANT.



I need a man of God.



It is imperitave in my life. How can you want to be with someone who isn't striving for perfection in his eyes? All that bull about someone not knowing God and giving them time is bs. If they don't know God and you do,you need to move on. They will pull you back and slow you down; It happened to me. If they need a hand, help them-don't kneel down beside them.
Don't give in. I quit that game. I'd like to try something else.
I have a feeling some old people are going to be knocking on my door soon. Their time has passed and now the ball is in my court... Pass or play?
Pass. >It's 2010




No comments:

Post a Comment