Tuesday, January 5, 2010

He who laughs first, laughs last.

Never underestimate your opponent. The under dog usually wins. I find it interesting when people think they have you figured out. You can never figure someone out...completely. I'm far from a pessimist,but I trust nothing. The human mind is such a crazy thing. I know people don't know what goes through my mind most of the time, so I won't even allow myself to believe that I'm the only one with intricate thoughts. Sometimes, I think people(women included) think women are stupid. Fact: A LOT of us are. For example, I think its foolish for a woman to need closure from a man before she walks away from the unhealthy situation. Why would u want to reason with/express how you feel to someone you were walking away from? If they cared how u felt,don't you think you would still be together? Idk,maybe its just me. Closure is a state of mind. Once you make up your mind that you don't need them anymore,I don't think much more needs to be said after the "break up". People hold on to things and that's what really hurts the most;not letting go. Everything is a test. People always want to see how far they can push you because they want to know how far they can go.If you let them; they will. To me, the best part of the "test" effect is watching someone fail. Nothing makes me laugh harder than the chasee turning into the chaser/beggar/im sorry/give me another chance person. How can you go from being so strong to being so weak? I've been in that situation before and I don't think I can go there again,but its always nice to see a man fall off his high horse and realize you ARE the object of affection :) How do I know? I recently witnessed it first hand. Its a shame you have to leave just to get someone to stay.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment