Friday, December 25, 2009

BLACK man. white woman.

Today I was watching the Cavs vs. Lakers game(#teamLebron) and I made a comment about how I support Lebron over Kobe because he stuck with his sistahs(the black women) over dating/marrying a white woman.

My friend then called me an "angry black woman"

Why do I have to be an angry black woman because I prefer to see black love? I don't discriminate on love, Nor do I discriminate on inner racial marriages.
There's just nothing like black love.
 It's one thing if you date ALL kinds of women or always dated white girls. But I CANT STAND those men who feel like its the "easy way out" .Don't act like you don't know what im talking about. And I'm not talking about Tiger Woods because realistically, he's always dated white girls..hell he doesn't even consider himself "African American"...
I'm talking about The Terrence Howards


The Tay Diggs


The Lamars :/


I can only speak for myself when I say it honestly rubs me the wrong way. The fact that people say "we" nag, We yell, we're too loud, we're not submissive enough. It's almost embarrassing to me. I use these men as an example because they all exemplify trifling in my eyes.

Yes, you are entitled to love the person of your choice, but why eliminate the race that knows you best?
The athletes/entertainers  make me most upset because they are supposed to be role models to the average man. They date black girls all their lives than get a few million dollars and go and marry a white girl whose family doesn't know anything about their heritage. Or they do all their dirt with the black woman, introduce her to the family and friends, and get a white girl as a trophy wife....

#imjustsaying

I enjoy seeing black people together; positive black relationships. I don't care what ANYONE SAYS.
No one can love a black man better than a black woman.
I hope one day I get the opportunity to love a black man the right way, and show the younger generations. Kinda like Barack and Michelle







No comments:

Post a Comment