Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Ladies :)

I want to encourage all of my friends(this ones for the ladies) to stay strong. More often than not, we are criticized for showing too much emotion, being too clingy, and "needing" too much. All that really means is that you have yet to meet the man who is capable of giving you your well deserved desires. I am not a man basher, nor am i hopeless; I'm just trying to make the love light a little bit brighter for my sistas who have lost hope.I've gotten too many calls/texts within the past few days about being alone for the holidays(meaning no man) and how "niggas aint shit"(the class term). My own mother said she doesn't want to see another man lying to her face unless he is a millionaire because she'd rather have a rich liar than a broke liar...I don't want to adopt these beliefs(but they do make it hard). I'm not even gonna front, I wish I did have someone significant around for the holidays, but I always have my family.
I always have myself.



Being a woman..a GROWING woman isn't easy. People expect us to be perfect in their worlds of imperfection, shaking their heads at us because we expect too much, or because we are asking the wrong people. Regardless, one christmas, you will get what you asked for..who you asked for..and times like these will be worth it :)

Merry Christmas



1 comment:

  1. Omg Yess..I needed this. Let me just say I am FINALLY content without a guy. And what I have learned is that you have to be happy with yourself 100% first before u can look to anyone else. And alot of the time we do "need" or think we need ppl who are not good for us..you must seperate what u feel from whats real. So just stay strong and when u least expect it..he'll find you. MERRY CHRISTMAS xoxo

    ReplyDelete