Sunday, December 27, 2009

I was just thinking...

I love the fact I can blog from my phone. I woke up this morning and I just had to thank God. I can't wait to tell my story. In all actuality, I'd like to tell it now but I'm hesitant because I haven't completely overcome my situation. I want to make sure this struggle has a happy ending. Its true when they say,"You never know what someone else is going through". I admire strength in others because I too know what it's like to fall....even when people think you are always standing upright. We all have our short comings.
on a lighter note:
 I was watching the Amerie ft Fab video more than love video and it was heart warming. Too bad people don't really do stuff like that anymore lol.

 if anyone remembers the video joe had back in the day,it kind of reminded me of that... actually, it's just like it.

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment