Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Dear God

I admit. I haven't been doing all I can to be like you. In fact, I have been quite lazy. I haven't been reading my word and I haven't been thinking of how merciful you have been to me as often as I should. Most importantly,I've taken a step back instead of moving a step closer to your ways. In this new year Lord,help me to be more like you. Help me to realize that you are the only guarantee to true happiness and success. Help my spirit stay strong when my flesh wants to quit. Show me how to enjoy being single with Christ. Eliminate and minimize my distractions. Help me help someone else. Be my answer when I have questions. Be my eyes when I can't see. There is no love like that in which you offer. I just want to be better, and I want everyone to see. Amen :)
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment