Sunday, January 3, 2010

Confessions of an Online Shopper

This is an addiction.


I cant stop. It's like online shopping is my kriptonite. The rush I get is amazing,yet dangerous. I don't think you understand;I know I have a problem.
The older I get, the higher end I become. Working at Nordstrom hasn't exactly helped me either. If not for me caring about my bills, i'd be buying clothes all day. Im almost ashamed of myself.(almost)

I made a list of all the things I wanted to buy. It sounds selfish but only I can see the reasoning. I haven't bought anything for myself this semester. My priorities are number one, as they should be. But it would be nice to be able to buy the things that I want when i want to. Paying your own bills is never fun..
I can't wait to tell my story.
I dont gloat or babble about the shit I buy because it's no ones business. If it's nice,no matter where you got it from, people will compliment you. Besides, I don't buy clothes for the thrill of others. I love to please myself. Have you ever turned yourself on? Not in a freaky way just like, "damn I look good". That's how I feel when I buy my clothes. When I put on THAT outfit..ugh.

when i put on THAT dress.I feel like a million dollars. Maybe it's just me. It's so bad, i buy stuff I know I don't need but will find a place to wear to in the future. Like this BCBG dress. 
Do i need it?Hell no. Is it bomb as hell. Oh yes. I know I know, Im working on it.

This is part of the reason i aspire to make alot of money. I don't want any man complaining about how I spend too much of his money, or waste too much of my own. If i have enough to support my habit and be the woman I plan to be, who gon check me boo? :)

I hope this happens fast, this "habit" is getting expensive.


No comments:

Post a Comment