Tuesday, January 19, 2010

its ok

It's about what? 1:15am and let me just say that this Jill Scott station on Pandora is just hitting all the right spots. I was watching the "Let's talk about Pep" show and I realized something instantly. I DON'T WANT THAT LIFE! I'm almost at the end of my undergraduate road and I'm in no rush to be "in love". However, I don't want to "date" either. I'm over it, and its ok. People try to make you feel like its wrong or weird to not want to date. You date when you are looking for something,when you're still trying to do the trial and error faze. I have seen it ALL. I know what I like,what I don't like, what I hate; everything. And in that I found that I lovve being me,loving me, and in my own right. I'm at my own pace, I do things the way I want them to be done, not having to worry about being on someone elses time;its a beautiful feeling. I encourage you to enjoy being single. Not free ,but single. Do you know the difference? If not, learn it and embrace it. Being single is a beautiful thing :)
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment